MENU

Slide

4 months + to the big day continuing our monthly "beauty" prep starting at Trinity Medical Center!

Friday, July 11, 2014

I can't say how excited am I, every time our appointment at Trinity Medical Center with Dr Kan is coming up, haha Leon and I love love looooooooove Dr Kan cos she has this weird sense of humor like we do and Leon being the annoying git he is, always tells me a session with Dr Kan is kind of like therapy because we can talk to Dr Kan about like everything in the world and she always has a funny reply and after our appointment we will not only have better skin but happier only the overall too! haha


The fiance managed to capture the laser beaming moment and he thought Dr Kan looked like some sort of mad scientist lol, damn naughty!


In addtion to IPL treatments, Dr Kan have been doing a combination of IPL + Laser + Carbon Laser treatments for me as well so as to treat the root of my skin problems!



Can't say how much i'm loving my glowy complexion after my quick sessions with Dr Kan at Trinity Medical Center these days!

Trinity Aesthetics

http://www.trinityaesthetics.com.sg/
+ 65 6344 0027
87 Marine Parade Central, #02-500A, Singapore 440087


♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: